1. Persons proposing resolutions or amendments to the Rules may speak for not more than five minutes and – in reply to any discussion – not more than three minutes; other speakers may speak for not more than three minutes.
2. Points of order or information may be accepted by the President.
3. The decision of the President- on any matter, which may arise, shall be final but subject to appeal to the standing order Committee, which shall consist of the Chairman of the Standing Orders Committee, Vice-President, Honorary Secretary and Honorary Treasurer.
4. In the case of a tie in voting – on any proposal – the President shall have the casting vote.
5. Unfinished business at any Delegate Conference or Consultative Council Meeting shall be referred back to the Executive Committee.
These Standing Orders will be voted on and approved at the opening of the ADC.